Throughout his life, Roy has taken the time to teach and educate. Helping individuals, organizations and businesses reach their potential has been one of Roy’s passions.
His educational style focuses on engaging the audience through interactive presentations. Roy recognizes that each audience has a distinct focus and he customizes his presentations to maximize the lasting impact and maintain high interest levels.
His experience includes:
- Northwestern University School of Professional Studies, Masters in Sports Administration
- Jewish Federations of North America, National Young Leadership Cabinet
- Legal seminars at the Chicago Bar Association
- Corporations on the topics of leadership, cognitive development, business networking and entrepreneurship.
- Non-profit organizations focused on fundraising, event management, board development, capacity building, organizational structure, engagement and leadership.
- Concussion presentations and seminars for parents, coaches, administrators, teachers and athletes, focusing on risks of brain injuries, baseline testing and concussion management.
- Blogs topics focused on sports law, sports business, sports philanthropy and concussions.
- Tennis instructor at private tennis clubs and for municipalities.
- Guest lecturer on many occasions on topics such as sports law, sports business, sports philanthropy, Jewish sports, careers in sports, concussion management, entrepreneurship, social change, justice reform and much more.