Roy has extensive experience in many aspects of the sports industry. He has taken on a diverse set of roles, some of which are outlined below. Throughout his career he has developed a large national network of contacts by virtue of his involvement with the Sports Lawyers Association, National Sports Marketing Network, Northwestern University’s Graduate Sports Management Program, Sports Philanthropy Network, ABA Sports and Entertainment Forum, NFL agents and much more.
- Communications–blogs, newsletters, press releases, social media
- Education–Northwestern University, Sports Philanthropy Network
- Event Management–SportsLoop, corporate, charity and celebrity events
- Marketing–many organizations
- Mental Skill Development–SportsBrain
- Sports Law–NFL Agent, Northwestern University Adjunct Professor, From The Bench (Sports Law Blog), speaker
- Sports Philanthropy–Foundations, fundraising events, Sports Philanthropy Network, Sports Philanthropy Podcast, Sports Philanthropy WORLD