Here are my best reading recommendations for 2015 in the Self-Help/Spiritual category.
INSERT IMAGES OF THE TOP 3 BOOKS!!
- The GIfts of Imperfection–Brene Brown
- The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari–Robin Sharma
- Power of Habit–Charles Duhigg
- Soul of Money: Transforming Your Relationship with Money and Life–Lynne Twist
- Who’ll Cry When You Die–Robin Sharma
- Leadership Wisdom From The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari–Robin Sharma
- A Whole New Mind: Why Right Brainers Will Rule The Future–Daniel Pink
- The Art of Possibility–Rosamund Stone Zander
- Play: How it Shapes the brain, opens the imagination and invigorates the mind–Stuart Brown
- Radical Forgiveness–Colin Tipping
- Invisible Threads–Laura Schroff
- Smile Connection–Esther Blumenfeld/Lynne Alpern
IMAGES OF 3 MORE BOOKS